The Sponsored Projects Office, in the Research Administration and Compliance Office, is located at 1608 Fourth Street in Berkeley.
For the full map, see 1608 Fourth Street on Google Maps.
- Bus: The Fourth Street building is four blocks from AC Transit stops on University Avenue and six blocks from bus stops on San Pablo Avenue. A transbay bus (Z) also runs from San Francisco to the Fourth Street area.
- Bicycle: One block from the Virginia Street bicycle route. The building has indoor, secure bicycle parking.
- Car: A few blocks from the University Avenue and Gilman Street exits on I-80/I-580. The building has a campus parking lot for C, F Permits.
- BART: 1.3 miles from the North Berkeley BART station.
- Shuttle: UC Berkeley Parking and Transportation runs a shuttle between North Berkeley BART and the Fourth Street building during the weekday morning and evening commute hours to accommodate those who use BART. Hours of operation: 6:40am – 9:20am; 4:10pm – 6:10pm.