Funding Alert Services
- Pivot - Pivot allows you to create an account and then save funding searches and individual funding opportunities and choose to receive weekly email updates on any new or updated opportunities.
- Foundation Center Newsletters - The Foundation Center, a funding resource service for nonprofit agencies, sponsors several email newsletters, including an RFP Bulletin, a weekly newsletter of recently announced Requests for Proposals from private, corporate, and government funding sources. The Center also regularly updates information on current grants and offers guides and training.
- Grants.gov - Subscribe to receive notifications of new grant opportunity postings and updates on Grants.gov. Options include subscribing to all grant notices, selected notices based on specific criteria, or notices based on funding opportunity number.
- Department of Education - Recent Federal Register notices RSS feed.
- Department of Energy ARPA-E Newsletter - Subscribe to stay updated on the latest ARPA-E news, funding and project announcements, and more.
- EPA National Center for Environmental Research - Sign up for the NCER listserv to receive announcements on new funding opportunities, upcoming research meetings and webinars, and special announcements.
- National Institutes of Health NIH Guide LISTSERV - The NIH Office of Extramural Research offers an e-mail service with the Current Weekly Table of Contents for the NIH Guide, including links to announcements published during the week.
- National Science Foundation Update - Subscribe to receive updates on new content added to the NSF website in the categories you select. NSF also provides an RSS feed for funding information.